March 6, 20192
ACDC Marijuana Strain-Our Favorite
- Although plenty of marijuana strains are designed to get you high, have some good laughs, and ‘adjust’ your brain chemistry to the point where you don’t take life so seriously, there exists a realm of medicinal pot where the sole purpose is to heal the body and mind-with no psychoactive effects involved.
- These cannabis types are a reasonably new creation, as they only starting gaining traction once people realized that high levels of CBD can produce profound therapeutic results, with virtually no high. In fact, many people in recent year have been requesting breeders to develop strains with a high percentage of CBD, for these exact reasons.
- While ACDC does not produce any psychoactive effects, high CBD cannabis strains like ACDC are in ultra high demand due to their non-intoxicating 100% natural form of therapy.
- Among these new, CBD-heavy strains is the now famous ACDC flower, which has attracted interest from literally all walks of life-all age groups. The beauty of strains like ACDC is that they are showing the world you can appreciate the medicinal effects of marijuana, without having to get utterly stoned.
- In many ways, this increase in CBD-rich flower has caused the public to take the marijuana world a little more seriously, showing that our beloved green grass does indeed possess a host of multi-dimensional uses.
- ACDC is actually just a sativa-dominant phenotype of a strand called Cannatonic with even lower percentages of THC, making it one of the least psychoactive and most medicinal strains available to the public.
- ACDC has a THC to CBD ratio of approximately 1:20, which means, that if a sample of the marijuana was sent into a lab for testing, results should come back with about 16-24% CBD content and a mere 0.5-1.2% THC content
- If you are looking to smoke weed to get high, ACDC is most certainly NOT the strain you are looking for. Rather, the sole purpose of ACDC weed is to serve as a medicinal treatment for those who want to experience the healing potential of cannabis, without the mind-altering effects.
- Medical Benefits of High-CBD
- Muscle Spasms
- Nerve Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Paranoia & anxiety
- Many others can also find some solace with the help of ACDC cannabis as its relaxing characteristics and its ability to make consumers focus for greater periods of time are essentially universal forms of therapy.
- Additionally, ACDC tends to bring a light uplifting in mood or demeanor, keeping those with mental illness away from negative thought patterns that can produce further sadness, stress, anxiety or depression.
- Moreover, there have been many instances wherein people have found it difficult to treat a particular ailment with conventional drugs, but have found CBD-heavy strains (like ACDC) to provide considerable assisted. For example, people with epilepsy, cancer, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and even multiple sclerosis have all reported a decrease in symptoms after consuming high-CBD strains like ACDC.
- CBD can also reverse the negative side effects of psychoactive THC that causes paranoia or anxiety.